Join us for a life-changing week designed for students presented by Camp Big Stuf.
When? Monday, July 15 - Friday, July 19, 2019
Where? Panama City Beach, FL
Cost? $550 - this includes transportation. Students will need money for meals in transit.
A $60 non-refundable deposit is due on Sunday, January 27. This is required to guarantee your spot.
Full payment is due June 1.
Who can go? Rising 7th-12th graders in the Fall of 2019.
How do I Sign up?
1. Please register below and then you will be re-directed to your account page to pay online. If you do not have an HHICC account, you can create one on that page. Please setup the account in YOUR Name as a parent/guardian.
2. Under the Giving Tab in your account, choose "new donation", then choose under designated fund "Big Stuff."
3. Make your desired payment. You can add your Bank Account, Debit Card, or a Credit Card as a payment method as well...it is stored safely and securely.
4. In the comments section, please type the name of the student(s) for this payment. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
5. Continue to make payments each time using this process or set up recurring payments toward this event.
6. If you would like to pay by check or cash, please use an envelope and write "Big Stuf" in the memo & the student's name.