Join us for a life-changing week for 3rd-6th graders presented by Camp KidJam.
When? Mon, June 10 - Thurs, June 13, 2019
Where? Lander University - Greenwood, SC
Cost? $350 per student (including transportation)
Who can go? Rising 3rd through 6th graders in the Fall of 2019.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required by Sunday, January 27 to guarantee your spot.
Full payment is due May 1.
Check out the Camp KidJam website HERE.
Click HERE for a look at the fun TRACKS!
How do I Sign up?
1. First, register through our online form below.
2. After that, you will be re-directed to login to your HHICC account.
3. Under the "Giving" or "Donate Now" Tab, under funds, choose "Camp Kid Jam."
4. Make your desired payment.
5. In the comments section, please type the name of the student(s) for this payment.
6. Continue to make payments each time using this process.
7. If you would like to pay by check/cash, please contact Leslie Shaw. Write "Camp Kid Jam" in the memo & the child's name.